- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini halved lengthwise and thinly sliced.
- 1 package PASTA TIME five cheese ravioli
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint.
- Shredded parmesan cheese
Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a very large non-stick skillet. Add zucchini to hot oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Remove zucchini from skillet and set aside.
Cook PASTA TIME ravioli according to package instructions; drain and keep warm. In the same skillet, heat butter and salt over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is browned, about 3 minutes. Add pine nuts; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until toasted. Add zucchini to skillet; toss to coat. Add ravioli, balsamic vinegar, and mint to skillet; stir gently to coat. Garnish with parmesan cheese and additional mint, if desired.