- 1 package of PASTA TIME Seafood and Asparagus Ravioli
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons drained capers .
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- ½ cup cut up asparagus tips
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the PASTA TIME Seafood and Asparagus Ravioli and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Meanwhile, start the sauce.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. tips and capers. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter browns and the capers crisp and pop open, about 3 minutes. Add the asparagus and stirring constantly for a 1 minute. Check to see if the asparagus tips are cooked but still have a bite. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice.
When the ravioli is ready, use a slotted spoon to transfer it to the frying pan. Add 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water and simmer over medium heat, tossing gently, until the sauce has thickened a bit and evenly coats the pasta, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to serving bowls and top with the shaved Parmesan.